среда, 1 апреля 2015 г.

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

Hello everyone! The Kaisercraft company is looking for 2015-2015 Contributing Design Team and I would like to be a part of their company and work with their great products!
so here is my works for this call.
the first one is layout. here I used Blue Bay collection. I love wooden prints on papers and also love these beautiful colours - it remembered me about sea.... but works with this collection can look very different ))))

the second (and the third of course))) are 2 cards with Blue Bay collection too
simple funny elephant, that make someone smile))))
 and this one is about dreams that really do come true (the vellum flower is our dreams that grow into reality).

and the last are 2 boxes for small gifts. here I used Kaleidoskope and Blu Belle.
 here is my favourite technique - usining embossing with combination of glitter and embossing powder. it looks great on the dark background!

and the last box with glitter too )))

I really want to be a part of this team so wish me luck and cross your fingers! )))

7 комментариев:

Спасибо за ваши комментарии!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...